to Nasg.org Home Page
to Track2/Nasg Photos & Videos Index
NASG 2008, DVD
- There are two amateur DVDs for
this convention. The DVDs show glimpses of 10 of the 14
layouts that were part of the tours.
- The two DVDs may be
duplicated for non-profit use.
- Note the DVDs contain the
SAME 11 videos and same 300 still photos that you
can watch on the internet using the above link. The only
advantage of the DVDs is that you can watch it on your
42" plasma TV, instead of squinting at your computer
- Purpose Of This Page: You can
print these two PDF files, to make the labels for the DVD
B. How To Use This Label
- Use the 2 links below, to save
the PDF files to your hard drive (Right mouse, then "Save
- Print using Adobe Reader or
- Print preferably on 110 LB.
white cardstock or similar (available at Staples,
- Cut out the label along the
- Fold label along the center
- Slide folded label into a
Memorex "Slim Jewel Case" or similar, such as found at
C. Duplicating The DVDs:
- To duplicate a DVD, copy it
using a computer with a DVD burner.
- The following clubs have a copy
as of 10/17/08:
- Bristol S Gaugers
- South Jersey S Gaugers