Information For Displays & Restaurants
RailNet Home Page >
> Additional Information For Displays & Restaurants
Depot - Additional Information
Following info provided courtesy Stan Price of
the Black Diamond Society, 2/2/01
- I (Stan Price) have been to the 'Depot'
- Nice setting, large food portions, E-Z
access from I-80.
- The former DL&W main is now 1 track
owned by Monroe County and is used on occasion. It is still a
direct rail route to Mt. Pocono, Moscow &
- Dansbury Depot restaurant has operating G
gauge trains (LGB) running throughout the premises.
- Located in the former DL&W East
Stroudsburg station, the former waiting room is now the lounge,
the baggage and freight area and the station (now glassed in) are
dining areas. Of course all nicely decorated in railroad motif.
- Some historic Lackawanna posters and
photos line the walls.
- Menu is modestly priced with dinner
entree's $12-$16, Burgers and sandwiches $4-$7. This is a popular
place, especially during tourist and skiing season.
- FAX 570-476-0500, Phone
Memories - Additional Information